I was honestly so surprised to be nominated by the very talented Tamara Rockicki from the blog Tamara Rokicki, but mostly so happy and so honored because it means that our bloggers community is a melting pot. No matter where are you from, your voice will be always heard, even when English isn’t your first language. So, thank you so much Tamara Rokicki for spotlighting my work.
The mystery blogger award was created by Okoto enigma; a lifestyle blog.
““Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve evry recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.”
– Okoto Enigma
Now, I am going to list you three things about myself:
1. I don’t like feathery objects or animals. And I still don’t know whether to call it a feather phobia or just a thing that disgusts me. (It is weird, I know.)
2. I am not an author of a certain book, but someday, I will be that. And so, blogging isn’t my main activity, because I am actually an engineering student from Morocco.
3. I used to be the kind of person who doesn’t have “no” as a word in the dictionary. But, so many chronicles which shaped my life, taught me that sometimes I should be a mean person because the situation requires that.
Tamara Rokicki asked me the following questions:
1.At what age did you realize you were a creative person?
I think I realized I was a creative person when I was 13 years old. I used to carry with me a mini dictionary all the time, so that I could use it to write a poem.
2. What is the strangest food combination you’ve ever eaten?
I don’t think I have ever eaten something that strange. I am very careful when it comes to food. (hahaha)
3. What is your favorite book genre?
My favorite book genre is definitely mystery and horror.
4. Who is your most memorable school teacher?
The most memorable school teacher is the English teacher who used to teach me in high school.
5. What is the one piece of technology you absolutely hate?
I don’t think I hate anything, (I am a very peaceful person hahaha) because technology is designed to facilitate our daily tasks. And so, I don’t think I hate any piece of technology.
Since the rules say that I should be nominating other blogs. I would be happy to share them with the world because their work deserves to be sharable. So, I am nominating the following blogs:
The five questions I am asking my nominees are: (I would be very pleased to read your responses)
1. How did you develop your writing skills?
2. What are your interests besides blogging and writing?
3. Who influences you and inspires you to be a better blogger/writer?
4. What is the most awkward situation you went through?
5. What is your favorite book of all the time?
My best posts:
1. Defining beauty.
2.Thoughts about dreams.
3. Dear world
4.Our silent moments.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10—20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)